Inter-University Agreements

Information for incoming teachers and non-academic staff

Most of Charles University’s inter-university agreements cover academic staff mobility, enabling staff from our partner institutions to spend short periods (1–3 weeks) at Charles University for purposes of research, study and teaching. Short-term study or research periods are also open to doctoral students.

Mobility of academics and non-academic staff via inter-university agreements at Charles University is processed by the International Relations Office, Rectorate.


Application Procedure

If you would like to spend a short period at Charles University for research, study or teaching purposes on the basis of an inter-university agreement, you should first discuss the precise details of your stay with your academic partner at Charles University and with the receiving department at Charles University.

Documents to be Submitted


  • 31 December for periods during the following calendar year

Please submit your completed application documents to the International Relations Office of your home university, which should send it to the International Relations Office at Charles University by the deadline given above.


If you are interested in the mobility on the basis of an inter-university agreement, please contact the coordinator of the International Relations Office, responsible for your country.

Last change: December 12, 2019 08:26 
Share on: Facebook Share on: Twitter
Share on:  
Contact Us

Charles University

Ovocný trh 5

Prague 1

116 36

Czech Republic

CU Point - Centre for Information, Counselling and Social Services


Phone: +420 224 491 850

Erasmus+ info:



How to Reach Us