1. Proposals for the Primus Grant Scheme will be submitted via an internal program application operated by the Charles University Informational System (“application”) http://www.cuni.cz/UK-7545.html.
2. Current students and faculty may access the application using their personal ID number and password from the CUNI Central Authentication Service.
3. Individuals without access to the CUNI Informational System may request access to the application through a registration form, which is available on the Primus web page, no later than Feb. 22, 2018.
4. Proposals are to be submitted on a rolling basis beginning March 1, 2018.
5. All proposals must be submitted by 4:00 PM on April 16, 2018.
1. The results of the 3rd Primus Grant Scheme will be published by June 30, 2018.
2. The projects which are approved by the panel for funding will be implemented beginning Jan. 1, 2019.
1. Dates for submitting yearly and final reports, dates for submitting financial summaries, and other relevant items will be determined by the Rector’s Provision.
2. Rector’s Provision No. 19/2017, “Announcement of the 2nd Primus Grant Scheme at Charles University” is hereby void.
3. This provision takes effect on Feb. 1, 2018.
In Prague on Feb. 1, 2018